15 December 2011

Flightless bird, American Mouth

It's been 3 years since the first time I saw Twilight. I still remember how excited I was with this saga. The books, the soundtrack, the movies, and everything. I always watch this saga with my best friends.

Last Monday I watched Breaking Dawn with Nataya. It's like we made a promise that we will watch Breaking Dawn together when she gets back here (she studies in Perth, fyi).

I was not really a Twihard this past 2 years. So I didnt really excited about the upcoming saga. But... when I watched Breaking Dawn, and that song was played there. Fyea.

Flightless bird, American Mouth by Iron&Wine.

Man, I just couldn't stop smiling. It brought back the memories. It's like all of sudden there was a time machine that brought me back to 2008. 3 years ago. Damn. I miss high school so bad. :(

That song was played in the school dance scene in Twilight, and they played it again in Breaking Dawn, in the wedding scene to be exact. I do really love wedding scene.

All I can say is that I miss Twilight-euphoria :''') It's so simple. Just a song. Great song. And it is able to make me smile gently :) Because yeah it brings back the memories that live in my heart forever. Let's begin with forever ;)

I've been searching the other Breaking Dawn soundtrack. Oh it feels like 2008 all over again. :)

0 comments: