23 July 2015

berlin-artparasites

A good read is a treasure for me. I always have interest for good writings or stories (Humans of New York for instance). Recently I just found a Facebook page named  berlin-artparasitesBased on the  profile description, berlin-artparasites shares compelling artwork that alters the way we live, love, work, play, think and feel. And I loveee it. I especially love the comment sections. I always have something about solitude, and there's a lot about it on the page. I spent quite some time reading all the posts and got myself drown in it. Here's some of my favourite comments :





And to pick one of my fav posts (tho I haven't gone through 1/3 of it..), I gotta pick this one :

Dear future child. If it’s 3am and you find yourself in a world of complete despair. Please do not turn to strangers on the internet for solace as I did. Please climb onto my bed. And I will hold you until the demons sleep. If it is Thursday morning and you are too sad to move. I won’t force you. I will buy ice cream and we will watch your favourite tv show and I will remind you of your importance. If you feel as if you have no purposeI will remind you that you were created entirely with love and every pain you feel, I feel too. When you’re sure you can’t go on anymore. I will tell you that when I was 21 I searched for peace at the bottom of a vodka bottle chased by a bottle of pain killers. But that five years later. When you were placed in my arms in the delivery room. I realised that you were why I had been holding on. Without realising it, you saved me, do you know how amazing that is? So if you ever feel like grabbing that vodka bottle, put it down, we will get in the car and I will drive until the sky turns magenta. I will show you how the sun rises every morning to encourage you to rise too. Sweetheart I refuse to be unaware of your sufferings. As my mother was to mine. ―Ellis Jayne Edwards

Not that I already have a child or I am nearly having my own child, but for quite some time, I think about my future child. When I get tired or unmotivated, this future people that will be mine come to my head. Maybe this is the kind of "I-knew-I-loved-you-before-I-met-you" love or "how-can-you-love-someone-so-much-that-you-never-met". It's weird for most people, I know. Well now I'm going to continue reading and find more good stuffs.

0 comments: