27 August 2015

Not sad is great

Going through half of this year... I can say that 2015 is not really "my year". Lost something that never have I imagined losing, constantly got sick, went through some bad days, etc. The worst day as I remember was in early April. I clearly remember that there was so much in my head and my mind that finally my body couldn't handle it and I ended up getting sick and having some rest days, doing nothing, just laying in the bed. Talking about the worst day, sadly, yesterday was somehow coming close as another worst day in my life. My finger was injured, my eyes were swollen, my phone was broken and... I was on my first day of period. Oh life. I couldn't even think of what I wanted to do, what I needed to do. I couldn't decide anything, but I was so tired that I decided to sleep. Just sleep. And I'm glad that my body understands me lol. I had a pretty good sleep. I sleep away all the problems. I know that when the morning comes.. I have to face the problem. My finger is still injured, my eyes are still a bit swollen, my phone is still broken, and I am on the second day of my period.

So this is what I think about :
No matter what happens in your life, the world will keep on moving. So you just can't keep on standing, you get to work your ass off, and face the world. Just see those worst days in your life as lessons and experiences to create a better version of yourself. It's easy to fake a smile but it's even easier to get angry. It's easy to pretend but it's easier to be real to yourself. Just keep on moving cause the world will not be waiting for you, ever. And remember, not sad is great.

0 comments: